The Things We Offer
Drug Rehab North Yorkshire has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. By interacting with addicts, we have developed the needed expertise and gained full information about addiction.
The Work That We Do
In the United Kingdom, Drug Rehab North Yorkshire is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. We aim at providing personalised support to ensure success in recovery and long lasting freedom from substance abuse.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Link with what is at hand and fill the voids that we identify.
Please call us at 0800 772 3971 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Drug Rehab North Yorkshire.
For The Service Users
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).